Finance and Banking
Companies in the banking, financial and insurance sectors face complex business and IT issues including the various political pressures, regulatory and technological.
In a context where every decision counts, projects related to information systems and success are crucial to:
- Offer innovative and reliable services to customers of banking, financial and insurance companies
- Gain competitiveness and performance
- Optimize operational costs
- Control and reduce the internal and external risks
- Comply with regulations
Our Expertise of the Sector
mc²i Group is involved in various business issues :
- Retail Banking: account management, credit, customer relationship management, desktop publishing, remote channel ...
- Insurance: life insurance, property and casualty, contract management, sales support ...
- Finance market: Asset Management, Securities, OST ...
- Interbank exchanges: platforms and exchange protocols, clearing ...
- Internal functions: accounting, reporting, risk management, cash ...
- Expertise on software package
Our Added values
- Strong technical and functional expertise of the leading ERP tools on the market
- A monitoring of functional subject impacting the market (regulations, competitive intelligence, benchmarking ...) and technological ones (evolution of application and technology landscape)
- An expertise proven with key players of the banking and insurance market
- A methodological contribution in a very rigorous sector
Project: Implementation of the Basel III Directive
In a large banking group, the "Basel III" project aimed to meet the requirements of the Basel III reform from the supervisory authorities on credit risk issues and ALM.
Our major actions were :
- Accompanying the group’s subsidiaries in achieving the new regulatory reporting to the Prudential Supervisory Authority
- Changing the flows feeding the Risks and ALM tools
- Developing a user interface to meet the requirements of the directive
mc²i Group worked on the impact assessment phase as well as the scoping, design, and project management.
Project: Establishment of a banking ERP within a family office.
Banking ERP can manage banking day operations while managing cross-functionality such as desktop publishing, accounting, treasury, securities, and regulatory reports. Not to mention the problems of interfaces with the entire Family Office IS (CRM, group accounting ...).
This project required a strong mobilisation around change management due to the introduction of new processes and reorganisation of business practices.
mc²i Group worked on all project phases , from the choice of the solution to its deployment to users while supporting the project management.